Become A Private Swim Instructor
InstaSwim is a Mobile Swim Lesson Company. We serve clients in major cities all across the US. You will be teaching private swim lessons in our clients backyard pools your city/area!
We are currently looking to hire individuals who are passionate about spreading the knowledge of water safety, who enjoy working with kids, and have a positive, patient, and loving personality! If you are looking to become a mobile private swim Instructor and you meet these qualities, we would love to have you join our team!
InstaSwim also offers individual general liability insurance policies with coverage of up to $3m+. InstaSwim will never make you work with a minimum amount of clients or make you travel further than you wish! We also cover your background check!
So if you’re looking to make a great side income teaching private swim lessons or lifeguarding private pool parties, Apply to become apart of our team today! We are always hiring!
WHAT TO EXPECT WORKING WITH INSTASWIM!
– You choose your own work schedule.
– You will travel to client’s locations in your area to teach lessons.
– You set the travel distance to the client’s locations.
– Receive your payment within 24 hours of completed swim lessons!
– You set the volume of clients you wish to work with.
– Receive multiple client offers every week.
– You will be able to discuss a schedule and always be in full contact directly with our clients and the InstaSwim support team.
– We cover your background check!
– You will be fully covered under our own general liability insurance policy!
– Quick response from our hiring team! You can start working with clients as soon as 24-48 hours after your interview!
Swim Instructors will receive $40-$60 Per 1 Hour Lesson depending on location/lesson options.
We send out payments via PayPal within 24 hours of your posted swim lesson briefing. More details will be explained in depth during the application process.
– You must have a minimum of 2 summers teaching swim lessons and working with kids.
– Valid CPR/First Aid Certification required. (Not certified? No problem! You can still apply anyway!) (Certify Online Here)
– This position requires candidates to have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
– Must be 18+ years or older.
– Have an energetic, fun personality when working with children.
– This role is a great fit for those who excel and feel confident working independently.
During the application process, you will be emailed more information about the position and how it works. A phone interview will also be set up after you submit your application. More information will be emailed to you. We are here to answer any questions you have!